Welcome 2012! It is going to be a good year! This year Jimi will turn 31! I will turn 30! Gracie will turn 3! AND we will celebrate our 10 year anniversary! With all those celebrations, it is bound to be a great year!
So to get us started off right we each had to kick a habit! Jimi would stop "working after work hours are over" so much. I would stop being so unorganized! and Gracie, well she may have had the hardest thing to concur of us all! Gracie would give up her binky and her diapers! Wahoo!!
It was a large task but we were all up for the challenge. We all have done pretty well but I would have to say that Gracie has done the best! Saying goodbye to the binkies was a sad day. For both Gracie and for mom. She had to give up something that brought so much comfort and I had to give up the idea that she is still my little baby. So sad. The first night was definitely the hardest! It was pure torture actually but just until she fell asleep. The next night was better. And the it just kept getting easier and easier. The downside was nap time. It became almost nonexistent! Again, so sad!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment