Since I am really awful at keeping up with this, it is now the end of March and I am happy to report that Grace is completely binky free and now when she finds a random binky here or there she goes and throws it in the garbage can and immediately informs me that she is NOT a baby and does not need those anymore. So cute! Also, potty training was much easier with her than anticipated. From the day I put her in underoos (her dad does not like the words panties) she did not have a single accident! Amazing! For about 4 weeks we were accident free and then she got a UTI. Ouch! Poor girl. We had a few wet days but nothing major and she is doing awesome! Bed time I am not so ready for though. We do use pull-ups at night time and will cross that bridge in a few months.
I am so proud of this girl! She is such a sweet little bug and is growing up right before my eyes. I wish I could just slow the days down sometimes.
The end. :)


1 comment:
I wish my crack looked that cute with a wedgie!
Post a Comment