Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pinterest Ideas

If you are not on Pinterest, let me know and I will send ya an invite!  There are just so many millions of ideas there, I seriously love it!!  I found this idea to dye rice with rubbing alcohol and food coloring and used it instead of sand to play with outside.  It works so well out on our little patio.  Gracie loves being out there, even on days when it is a little chilly.  She just gets a hoodie on and goes to town....well for about 15 minutes at a time, a girl has to stay warm here in these cold Seattle summers!!!



Then we drew with sidewalk chalk and painted with water, the water and the chalk really makes fun bright colors for a few minutes until it dries.


 Then we played CSI Seattle style.




See what a good actress she is, she really isn't dead.......

 (A side note, this is the view of the other apartments from our patio.  We are in this little valley so at night, when it is dark and all the building lights are on, we look out our window and it feels like we are surrounded by sky scrapers.)


 Then we came in and took a glow-in-the-dark bath with glow sticks.  Kinda fun.  We may do this every day now, that is until the 7 packages of glow sticks I bought ran out.


Thank you Pinterest for all the fun ideas! 




No comments: