Another Saturday outing we went to Snoqualmie Falls. The drive up the pass is beautiful but Saturdays are just not the best days to go site seeing around here. Everything is overcrowded. This place held true to that as well. We only got a few pictures because we were being forced off the lookout by some foreigners....for the most part, everyone is really nice here and really diverse, which I kinda really love. BUT this day, yeah I wanted to poke this particular group of non-English speakers in the eyes and tell them to let us have our turn!!!
I was bummed out, we were all set to hike down to the bottom of the falls but due to construction, the trail is closed until 2013! It wasn't a total bust, I found the neighborhood I want to live in. Oh wait, that was a bust too! Houses start at $625k. Our little apartment is looking better and better everyday.
1 comment:
I went there with some girlfriends about 10 years or so ago and it was so beautiful!! We did hike all the way down and it was breathtaking! So you will have to go again!!
Post a Comment