Sunday, March 13, 2011

18 months!!

Nursery here we come!!!

I had to sub in the nursery a few weeks ago and Grace of course went along.  She LOVED it in there!  I never thought she would have a minute's trouble when it came down to her finally getting to go.  She loved carrying around all the baby dolls and making new friends at church.  The only time she got upset was after snack time was over.  She wanted more treats.  :)  Oh and one other time when another little girl was sitting on my lap....she has a few jealous bones in her cute little body. 

Anyway, so today when I took her in, we were of course early and the first ones there.  She went right over to the toy closet, she remembered from a few weeks ago, but it was locked.  We waited a few minutes for the nursery leader to come in and open it up.  Then a few kids trickled in and she was off!  I snuck out and she was great.  When I came to pick her up about an hour and half later (we had to leave early to make it to Braxten's ordination) she was just sitting like a big girl at the table enjoying a few marshmallow and some pretzel sticks.  She totally wanted to stay but came with me anyway.  On the way out she waved to everyone and blew them all a kiss.  What a sweet girl! 

I forgot to take a picture of her before church, so I snapped one afterward out by the car.  I just love this little button so much. 

Her 18 month stats:
32.83 inches = 86%
24 lbs 4 oz = 53%

Grace loves to:
*scoot down the stairs at rocket speed
*play with Roxy morning, noon and night
*blow kisses every night before going to bed, when we leave grammy and papa's
and pretty much just whenever she feels like it
*kiss all her stuffed animals over and over and over....they are very loved
*give hugs and with pats on the back
*waves hello and goodbye to everyone she sees
*put on lotion
*play in mom's makeup
*have her toenails painted
*says uh oh whenever she drops anything or sees something that is out of place
*sit on the toilet and "tries" to go
*jumps in her bed
*growl when she doesn't like something



1 comment:

Johnstun Fam said...

She is so cute! Tate needs to get better at nursery! he didn't last at all!