Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's About Love!

Adoption, as you all know, is very near and dear to my heart and I couldn't be more excited for my brother and sister-in-law to embark on this amazing journey!!!

Nate and Carrie are truly awesome.  I have watched them deal with their own fertility heartaches and my heart has broken for them over and over again.  I know their pain and yet I couldn't be more excited for them to bring their baby home through adoption.  Adoption is not easy.  It is a rollercoaster of emotion from one day to the next but it IS a miracle!  There are so many extra things that must fall into place to get these special little spirits to where our Heavenly Father needs them and I feel so incredibly blessed to have been touched by adoption. 

Nate and Carrie, hang on, be tough and get ready to bring home my niece or nephew!  Grace is going to be so thrilled to get to share this special bond with her cousin!  Love you both, you too Braxt!

Nate and Carrie's profile

No comments: