Can you guess where my mom keeps her cell phone?
At thirteen months (this is about a month old), Grace has already become such a little mimick! At first I couldn't figure out what she was doing and then I got it! She had her play phone and she was putting it down her shirt just like mommy does. I know that kids pick up on things we all do but I wasn't prepared for her to do it so soon. I guess I am going to have to really watch what I say and do because I have a little monkey paying very close attention. :)
3 comments:
haha. that is so funny. I didn't realize our girls are the same age...I always thought Grace was 4-5 months older for some reason. So fun!
I love it! She is such a doll. She brightens my heart every time I see her!
haha! that's AWESOME
Post a Comment