Gracie LOVES shoes and loves to get dressed sometimes several times a day, who knew this would happen so soon?! I think I have created a monster! At thirteen months, she will literally pull things out of her closet and follow me around until I put them on her. She has all the right elements just maybe not all at once. Let's hope I can tame this little diva before she grows up too fast.
Case in point, this was yesterday.
5 comments:
Oh man! That is the freaking cutest thing ever! What a doll!
Oh it will get even worse! But it's so funny to watch what they pick out! She is such a sweetie! We need to get together soon- I'm back in Utah now- I would love to hang out!
A monster indeed! But it's just too darn cute.
What cutie! She's gonna have some funny baby pictures to laugh at when she get's older.
Love it :)
To answer your question about primer. Yes I always prime before painting. If you are planning on spary painting they have a primer spray paint too! I can't wait to see what you are going to paint. Let me know if you have any questions :)
Post a Comment