Ironically, just a day after I posted all the sweet pictures of Rox and Grace, this happened....can you se the yellowish goose egg on her forehead? It was much worse a few days ago.
Like I previously stated, we have been spending a lot of time outside and Roxy just happened to be running at her full speed, which is fast, and when she tried to jump over Gracie and avoid a major collision, one occured anyway. Roxy jumped and just about cleared her cute little sister, but not quite. Her back legs hit Gracie causing her to fly through the air a little herself and land on her face on the driveway. This was taken yesterday so the healing is coming along quite nicely. The day after wasn't so pretty. I am happy to report that Rox has repented and Grace has kindly forgiven and all is well in our home once again.
Just to clarify, Roxy really is usually very careful with kids, babies especially, but I guess she was just feeling the crisp autumn air and was excited and who can really blame her, ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment