Wednesday, May 12, 2010

party favors and decorations


So, for the luncheon after Gracie's sealing, I wanted to make some cute little party favor.  I found my inspiration here.  They were really fun to make, so fun that I finished them at 1:30 AM when I couldn't sleep!  I think it all turned out pretty cute.  I didn't love how they tasted, I guess I am not much for white chocolate, but the kiddos all loved them!  And really, that is what is most important. 



OH!  P.S.  This was our sweet little girl during her party.  She literally slept during the entire party and woke up as we were carrying her out to the car.  It was a fun party Grace, wish you coulda been there.  :)

5 comments:

Tori & Brad said...

YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH AMAZING THOSE ARE SO ADORABLE!!

beth said...

awesome! Girl I love love love your family photo! Yay! and Yay some more.

Tammy said...

These turned out so great. I love them! CJ thought they were the coolest things ever! Gracie enjoyed her party, sleeping like the little angel she is!

Jackie said...

Sleeping beauty!!! Love you!!!

Kate said...

I actually loved those they were so cute, and more importantly, YUMMY! Thanks Sarah!