Grace started crawling at seven months and one week of age. It was the day before Jimi's birthday, so I think she was just getting ready for the big party.
So, it has been about a month and she is really fast now! She is so funny that she will go toward the stairs and when I say, "Gracie come back here", she turns and goes super fast and giggles while she is heading towards them. Don't worry, we have baby gates up all over the place! She has, however, managed to get her fingeres stuck in the VCR already. I know, who knew we still had a VCR?!
2 comments:
I have one of those plastic things you put in front of the VCR that you can have so she doesn't hurt her cute little fingers anymore....just let me know and it is yours.
Once they are mobile life gets so much more exciting...for you and her. Enjoy!
I love her little leg warmers! So cute. She is a doll! I love this stage! So fun!
Post a Comment