I am so glad that you guys were able to bless Gracie with her birth family there. I am sorry we couldn't be there Jaden has been sick lately so we are in "hiding". I wish that back when my brother was adopted they did open adoptions. He would love to meet his birth mom but so far no luck. Best of wishes to you and your family
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
Yay!! Oh and your hair looks super cute Sarah, I really like it :)
I am so glad that you guys were able to bless Gracie with her birth family there. I am sorry we couldn't be there Jaden has been sick lately so we are in "hiding". I wish that back when my brother was adopted they did open adoptions. He would love to meet his birth mom but so far no luck.
Best of wishes to you and your family
Post a Comment