I just cried watching this. I am beyond happy for you guys. What a great blessing. I was telling my mom how I wanted to have a play date with you as soon as the weather is good. CONGRATS!!!!
okay you made me cry, once again! I just love you guys! and you are the sweetest little family! Thanks for being such great friends, and examples! We are so happy you are Froever a FAMILY!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
9 comments:
Awesome video! Congratulations on being a Forever Family! We love you!
Oh my heck!! That video is a tear jerker! You are such amazing friends. Congrats on being an eternal family!!!!!
Love you
I just cried watching this. I am beyond happy for you guys. What a great blessing.
I was telling my mom how I wanted to have a play date with you as soon as the weather is good.
CONGRATS!!!!
Love the video, I am so happy for you guys. You are such a beautiful little family :)
Congratulations!! We're so happy for all three of you!!
okay you made me cry, once again! I just love you guys! and you are the sweetest little family! Thanks for being such great friends, and examples! We are so happy you are Froever a FAMILY!
YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you.
Your family is so perfect! Those pictures did bring some tears, I am so happy for you!!!
I need to stop checking your blog cause I always end up crying. That is a beautiful video, I am so happy for your family!
Post a Comment