Monday, May 10, 2010

A typical Saturday morning

Yes, Roxy sleeps in our bed and Gracie does not. 
 
Such a happy baby.
We cuddle and we read stories.
We play with Roxy.
Sometimes we even share toys.  I know.  Disgusting.
 

3 comments:

Tausha said...

Sarah-
I haven't been over in quite a while. My how your life has changed. I have read up on your past pots and I wanted you to know that I think you are amazing! Your strength-positive attitude and faith-strengthened me today!
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl and your recovery! The sealing pics are beautiful! You deserve all the Lord has blessed you with and then some!
Congrats my friend!!!

Tori & Brad said...

Im so glad you let roxy sleep with you guys now I dont feel crazy to let mine sleep with me!!!

Tammy said...

i love getting caught up on your blog! I love sleeping pictures! You have so great one! I also love Jimi getting his itch!