Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Woops!

So I just got home from a Relief Society presidency meeting. I love the 3 other sister that I work with. They are all very sweet, kind and most of all pure. Then there is me. Me, who in the middle of the meeting meant to say the word 'exacerbate' and instead said the word 'masterbate'!! Who ever says that word in their every day vocabulary anyway let alone in the middle of a church meeting?! Ya, nice one. :) Just thought I would share my potty mouth with all ya'll. :) Now I have to go wash my mouth out with soap and repent!!

10 comments:

Marrianne said...

OMG, that is too funny. I think all of us have a slip of the tounge at some point, just not all share.

Thanks for the Laugh!

Amy said...

You are HILARIOUS! And so brave to tell the world!

I hope you are feeling better!

Julienne said...

you crack me up. That's something I would do but probably worse.

beth said...

ha ha h ah ha ha... you make me so very happy!

Ruthy said...

that is the freaking funniest thing ever! So something i would do!

Johnstun Fam said...

oh Sarah I love you! That is totally something I would do. You are amazing! And you need to come see this baby boy!

Potter Family!! said...

LOL.. thats funny.. it happens when i was in 8th grade in science class there was a lady coming in to talk about Organisms and I said oh your the lady that's here to talk about "orgasms" the whole class laughed and i felt DUMB DUMB!!

Tammy said...

That is hilarious! I can just see the faces that were looking back at you!

Mrs B said...

That is hilarious! If I were one of the other ladies I would have completely cracked up. That's why I'll never be put in a R.S. calling!

Sara said...

Oh gosh! hahaha.