Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anyone?!

I have heard of people printing off their blogs for journaling purposes....does anyone know how to do it or where I can get more information?! I have another blog that is mostly just a journal and I would like to have a "hard" copy of it....any help would be greatly appreciated. If you know how or have done it yourself, I would love to hear from ya! Thanks! Muwahhh!

5 comments:

Erika said...

I've made two blog books using blurb. I blogged about it awhile ago. You can go here for more info. http://celebrating-today.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-books.html

Mrs B said...

Blurb. Awesome.

Tracy Smythe said...

Blurb...I am still working on one for us...

Ruthy said...

Hey! I just noticed if you go to the cutest blog on the block, there is a link on the sidebar "blog to book" that gives you info on printing out your blog! Hope this helps ya!

curtandheather said...

try blurb it sounds like everyone already told you :) It works wonders. LOVE IT LOVE IT.