Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pass-a-long cards?!

Ok, we are getting anxious and creative. We have heard that a lot of couples going through LDSFS do this. I will be completely honest, it has taken us some time to get up the nerve. Part of me feels nervous about this, but then the better part of me feels so ready to be a mom I can hardly stand it and I will do just about anything.
Anyway, so here we are. I made these up tonight and am headead to the printers this weekend. If any of you would like some cards to help us pass-a-long, please let me know. I would be so happy to mail however many you want out to you. If you will email me your addresses to jimiandsarah@yahoo.com I will get them out this weekend. We are truly grateful for all of our supporters. We love you all!




8 comments:

Mrs B said...

Sara- do you already have a place to print them? I worked at a print shop in high school & work there now & again when they need me, so if you want I'll help you out there! :)

mrs. jar said...

Jaime, that would be great!! Is the one in N.O.? I am thinking that I just want to do it on white cardstock and in just black and white ink. I tried to make them simple.

Melissa said...

This is a really cute idea! Make sure you save some for me! I'm sure I'm the last person who can help...but whatev. I guess you never know.

Potter Family!! said...

Sara... I would LOVE to have some, I'll pass them out to who ever I can!! What ever I can do to help!!
That is a way creative idea, and don't hesitate to do whatever you can to be a mommy.. PLEASE let me know what I can do!!!

Chels!!

Alicia said...

Maybe me on my tours this summer I can give you a shout out. Send some my way! P.O. Box 986 Skagway, AK 99840. I hope I can help you out.

Sara said...

Hi Sarah, We had ours printed at vistaprint.com- they have awesome prices and are always running a special- we hardly paid anything for the 400 cards we got! Just google vista print coupons before ordering. I would love some if you want me to pass them around out here!

Lori said...

i'm more than happy to take some pass-along cards. i'll fb you my address. or i could even hook up with you in Ogden at one point and grab some.

Lori said...

hey, send me some out here in GA. you never know! I'm all for your miracle finding you! i'll fb you my address.