Today is Birth Mother's Day. Probably not a holiday known by many outside the adoption community. It is a holiday we will always love and celebrate in our home. Birth moms are beautiful, selfless and I believe they walk closer to the Savior than anyone else.
I have many friends who are celebrating today with us. These are their stories..
sara and isaac, amy and ryan, mr. and mrs. r, tammy and josh, janese and james, jackie and jay, heidi and scott and many, many others!
Adoption is a gift from God!
I love our birthmoms. Wherever they are today and whatever they may feel about themselves, they are my heroes! They are the answers to our prayers! I am writing this today knowing that one day, tomorrow won't be so hard for me.
I have many friends who are celebrating today with us. These are their stories..
sara and isaac, amy and ryan, mr. and mrs. r, tammy and josh, janese and james, jackie and jay, heidi and scott and many, many others!
Adoption is a gift from God!
I love our birthmoms. Wherever they are today and whatever they may feel about themselves, they are my heroes! They are the answers to our prayers! I am writing this today knowing that one day, tomorrow won't be so hard for me.
2 comments:
What a beautiful holiday. I'm glad you shared it with us...I look forward to hearing about it in the future.
I have to say that I never knew about this day! I have thought so much about our birth mom Tenesha in the last month!I will forever now have a day that is her day! Thanks Sarah!
Post a Comment