http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b24922_bachelorette_castoff_jason_embraces.html
I so loved Jason and was shocked when DeAnna didn't pick him. I actually thought she just totally switched her priorities but oh well, right? At least she didn't pick him then dump him a month later. Anyway. I think he is such a sweet guy and a good little daddy. Not sure how I feel about him being subjected to 25 dramatic women... I just think the 25 men in the bachelorette are so much more classy and fun to watch (probably cause I am a girl and watching 25 guys is always better than watching 25 girls). But seriously, I think the guys are just nicer to each other and more 'real' than the girls. Anyone share this sentiment? Anyway, but of course I'll still watch it. I just hope that he stays true to the Jason we all loved on The Bachelorette and that he doesn't sell out for some chick with bleached blonde hair and big boobs!
7 years ago
4 comments:
I totally agree with you. It will be interesting to see if he changes in any way from what we have already seen! I was so shocked when she chose Jesse over Jason...
Wow! That was news to me...I agree with you that I hope the Bachelor doesn't defile sweet Jason. I hope he finds someone better than DeAnna...and that she and Jesse break up! Ha!
I am a huge fan of this show :) I am glad Jason is the next bachelor and I 100% agree with you when you say you hope he stick with the good old Jason from the Bachelorette!
I was way sad too about Deanna not picking Jason but I am excited for him to be the bachelor, I have to admit, the drama is fun to watch! When does it air?
Post a Comment