Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Can't Wait!

5 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

I can't wait either! i have it on preorder!

Unknown said...

I am more than half way done...can't put it down. You gotta let me know what you think cause i heard some people don't like it :)

Tammy said...

I guess I need to get the first one read! I am a slow reader. I am hoping I love it as much as everyone has...then it won't take me too long to read it!

Unknown said...

Can I just say you made me buy a dog cause you loves yours so much :) You can see her on our blog :) I defiantly want to chat about Breaking Dawn when you are done...I have like 40 more pages is all.

Suzi said...

Sara-
You may think this is weird that I'm commenting! It's Tracy's friend Suzi. I totally stalk your blog--I needed to confess. I'm at work reading both your blogs. I love them! One of these days we should all go to lunch. I haven't seen you forever!

Suzi Matthes (Doxey)