Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The big unveiling.....(drum roll please)

Today I look like this because for the last 6 hours I have been working on this. Please help us to spread the word by posting this link on your pages. We appreciate all of your love, prayers and support. We have faith and know our baby will find our home. Thanks again. Love, Sarah!

12 comments:

Tammy said...

YOu are looking so cute! I have added your link to our blog. I have to tell you that I loved how you put it together. The six hours of stress paid off. You know I have looked at a lot of these and I yours is one of my favorite. You have a great balance of writing and pictures. The pictures you chose really give a great sense of who you and Jimi are. Most importantly the love that you have for each other and the love you have to offer to your baby! Great job!

Sara said...

It is perfect!!!!

Amy said...

Love it!

Heidi said...

It looks so good! I hope you are blessed with a baby very soon, you would be a great mom!!

Julienne said...

you did a great job putting that together! i'm quite impressed. Any progress or is it just a waiting game? I hope and pray that it goes fast and well for you guys! Also I wanted to know if you are still selling Scentsy. If so could you sent me a catalog or your website so that I can order some yummy good smelling stuff. You can e-mail it to me if you want @ Juliennemc@gmail.com. Thanks and we will talk to you soon

Janese said...

Sarah! It's PERFECT! You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. Always! I love you so much and I know things will work out for you two!

Melissa said...

Hey! I am so excited for your little one to come into your home. I can't imagine a more loving place to be. You're in my prayers.

Lori said...

i'm excited for you to "officially" start your adoption journey. we'll be praying for you to be blessed with a baby soon!

Unknown said...

Love it! You did an awesome job. Good luck Sarah, we are praying for you guys :)You will be the best parents!

Johnstun Fam said...

Hi its Ashlee Johnstun, I read your adoption blog and I think that is so wonderful! I have some cousins who have adopted and I think it is truely a blessing!
Your blog is way cute!!!

Potter Family!! said...

Sarah.. I think that your page looks awesome!!! You are one of the Sweetest and Strongest person I know!!! I miss you!!! Me, you and Janese need to get together sometime!!! :) Love Chels!!!

Potter Family!! said...

Thanks, I love the picture of you and Jimi you are so Gorgeous!! Everything is good...I'm Due in October and its a little Girl! I hope to see you sometime soon!!! Are you still working at the eye doctors?? I live in North Ogden so we should get together when your in town!!!I hope that everything is going well...Chels!!