Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MeMorY GaME!

This is how the little game goes... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

7 comments:

Jodi B. said...

My memories of you always make me smile. Remember when we all went to the Bridal Fair and practically planned our weddings? I loved the classes we had together at WSU. Disneyland really was the best, except when someone knocked on the door while I was taking a shower and told me our shuttle for the airport was leaving right away! Never got ready faster. You were always so happy and fun to be around.

Lori said...

sarah! i remember we were locker partners in 9th grade. haha. and yes, the girlie sleepovers were AWESOME and truly outrageous.

when you moved in i remember you were a fun addition to our already crazy group of friends, you were the girl from alaska who ROCKED at math. so good at it, in fact, that you had to go to the high school in the mornings for math while the rest of us stayed at junior high.

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

How fun! Okay...well besides the whole you setting me up with my hubby thing....I remember when I worked with you on a Saturday and you brought your wedding video for us to watch(which is totally cute), while we blasted Celine Dion over the CD player! haha So fun :)

Unknown said...

I remember when You and I made a care package for Craig on his mission. We made cupcakes and put in a HUGE bag of gummie worms...SO much fun!

Melissa said...

Ok...there are so many things I remember! How hanging with your family (especially you) was the highlight of any holiday or birthday party...how you would fight with Ryan and there was fire in your eyes!...how we once spent an entire evening reminiscing (okay, that isn't too odd, we do that all the time), but your poor friend Trish was there and had to suffer through our memories...how you were such a hottie bo bottie in high school and every guy salivated over you and I wondered what you had and where could I get me some? Mostly, I remember how you've always been one of my favorite people, one of my favorite friends.

mrs. jar said...

This is so fun!!

Jodi-I forgot about the craziness with the shuttle, it's all coming back to my now. Wasn't the room like 130 degrees and we were all in a coma like state except for you, who was in the shower.

Lori-I totally forgot about being locker partners! I was so cool to have had such a popular girl to share a locker with. I also won't ever hear "good vibrations" without thinking of you and your skit.

Hej-Too funny. I don't think I have watched my wedding video since that day. By the way, Jimi bought me Celine's "A new day" concert on DVD. Love IT!

Kelley-I remember that too! I remember thinking that I was so glad that Craig had a normal girlfriend who I could totally hang out with! Don't tell him I said that. haha. I remember going to the airport as well and I think we took him more gummy worms and I wrapped them in a brown paper bag....kinda looked like a bomb, which isn't good at an airport.

Meliss-I am so glad we are related! I don't have many memories of Alaska that don't involve you. I think you are a bit delusional though, maybe I just had a certain apeal to the boys in WA because I was fresh meat. I'm pretty sure I wasn't all that and a bag of chips down here in good ole' cute girl infested UT. Funny how things work out, now it is me who is totally wanting what you've got!

Anyway, thanks for doing this. It is fun to remi

Tracy Smythe said...

One of my favorite memories of my little sis is our Kentucky trip. I don't think we have ever laughed as much. I will always remember you flipping off a huge semi driver and having him tailgate us until the Corolla broke 75 and we could finally get away. And also...mexi fries? MEXI FRIES? WHAT ARE MEXI FRIES? Oh and doing a jig at Shakerville.