I am sitting at my parents house and I just found all of these baby pictures of Roxy and I just had to share. She was [is] so darn cute.
To all those out there who aren't dog people, I just have three words for you..."can you resist?"
Rox and her BFF, Tipper.
child-less thing. I would have never understood just how
much people with out kids love their pets until I
became one of 'those' people.
P.S. And it is totally ok with me if you are not a dog person, cause
to be totally honest, I usually only like my own dogs or
family dogs. I could never go up to a stranger
and just let their dog lick me. Gross. You just
don't know where that mouth has been.
Fortunately for Roxy, she is a Princess
and gets bathed regularly, so I still
like her.










6 comments:
Oh man...so cute.
She really is ADORABLE! I am usually not a dog person cause I don't like things that are dirty :) But, seing her SERIOUSLY makes me want a dog BAD! I am glad you keep her all clean and smelling nice. That is what I would have to do too. SO CUTE!
Roxanne sure is a sweet lady. Spencer loves his "Rocky".
oh my heck he is so freakin cute. She is adorable, I wish we had a dog, but for now we have a cat, but someday.
SHE is so adorable. Don't you wish she could have stayed small for a longer time. We ended up not keeping NIkki, it was hard to get rid of her but I think Elway is meant to be an only pup! I have to admit though I love dogs and love my dog I don't like him or any other dog to lick me. Strange I know!
Sarah my friend Ashlee Johnstun just told me your confession of blog stocking and I am confessing too :) That is great she is in her ward she is excited to hopefully get to know you better. I am a dog person and your puppy was and is so cute :)
Post a Comment