Monday, July 21, 2008

The 4th of July... 17 days later.

So for the week of the 4th of July, we went to Oregon with most of my family. My Grandpa has a ranch there and I spent a lot of my childhood summers there. I love Oregon.


My grandpa and his brother have 160 acres of trees that we grew up four-wheeling and hiking around.


This is the view from an area near the top of the hill. Everything is so green.





We found this quant little seafood restuarant in a coastal town called Winchester Bay. It was soo yummy!



Jimi and I in Reedsport.



We spent the 4th at the beach. It was a bit chilly but I still managed to get
a little sunburned! Go figure.



Family Photo Shoot. We love the beach!




My cousin (Melissa), me, my niece(Chloe), and my sister-in-law (Sharon)




The Umpqua Lighthouse that has been standing for over 115 years.




A covered bridge near Klamath Falls.


Roads like this remind me of life in Forks....... Members of the Edward fan club will know what I am talking about. Too bad I wasn't in a silver volvo.

8 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Everything you did looks so fun! Especially the beach and seeing the lighthouse. I am jealous of your trip to Oregon!

Amy said...

Looks like tons of fun! My 4th of July post was about 17 days later too!

Tammy said...

I am so gald that you guys had a blast! I love the pictures on the beach.These picture make me miss the East coast, and ocean. WE need to talk soon. It has been too long!

Melissa said...

Oh man...love the pictures! Those memories are so sweet to me. I love our trips to Oregon. Here's to the next trip!

Heidi said...

That looks like so much fun! I love Oregon and the beach, now I want to go!

Jodi B. said...

Oooh, that makes me want to go back! I love your family pictures on the beach, you look so happy.

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

I have wanted to go to Oregon forever! And now those pics make me want to even more! And I TOTALLY was thinking the same thing about Forks! haha I would love to be in a silver Volvo too! But it's all good...Dave already knows! HA

Erin said...

I am so jealous that you got to spend your 4th in Oregon! The pictures on the beach are so cute! It looks like you guys had such a fun time!