I am going to be placing a Scentsy order on June 30th. The delivery date should be about July 8th or 9th. If anyone wants to order anything, let me know! You can go here to view the current catalog.... FYI, my summer favorites are Juicy Peach and Tamarind Apricot.
7 years ago
8 comments:
I didn't know you sold Scentsy...I do too :) I AM ADDICTED TO IT! I have 3 burners so I can smell it in every room. hehe.
Sarah I didn't know you had a blog, how exciting! I love scentsy too but I can't think of the flavors that I want but when I think of them I'll let you know. How is everything going? I hope you guys are doing well.
I'm sorry I've abandoned my blog lately! It was fun to hear from you, though. I found Derek Larsen's at derektaralarsen.blogspot.com. I thought you might like it. Anyway, I'm working up some creative juices for another post soon.
Hey you I haven't talked to you forever. I hope you are having a blast on your trip. WE leave tomorrow morning and will be back in a week from Saturday. We need to get together soon. Less talking about it and more action! :)
hey hey! thanks for the shout out on the blog!! i just spent time catching up on YOUR site. lol.
that's exciting you're adopting, sorry for the road that led you to adoption....but adoption is amazing. my best friend just adopted their first baby through ldsfs. they were on the list for about a year when placement happened. i'll keep your name in mind. :)
so random how these blogs connect people, huh? i can't even remember the last time i saw you! congrats on the wedding. tee hee. i'm glad to hear you two cute kids ended up together. that's awesome!
I have been thinking alot about you,and wondering how things are going. We need to get together sometime.I hope everything is going well for you guys.Your in my thoughts and prayers.I hope I don't sound like a stalker.
Your post cracked me up. I've done the same thing not realizing that people I knew from school have posted but being married didn't realize it was them..
Your blog is so cute, HOW do you get it that way? I would love to know how.
Adoption is such a great thing an very dear to my heart. Being adopted and watching my friend and my brother go through it, just makes me love it even more. I think of you often and check your blog seeing if any news yet..
Well it was great to hear from you and I added you on my friend list hope that's ok.
Post a Comment