Sunday, June 1, 2008

Too Busy?

I cannot think of how many times I have not done something I know I should have becuase I was 'too busy.' This simple little you tube video sure made me think of my eternal goals and how I need to make more time for the good things and just let go of the other stuff that takes up so much of my time.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This was time well spent this morning. I love this clip. It is a great reminder of what is important and how Satan works in little ways. I am grateful that though Josh has had to work the last two weekends that it doesn't happen to often and that we have started a new family hobby of bike riding! Thanks for sharing!
PS if two comments show up I am sorry, my first message didn't show up!

Janese said...

Hey you! Lets try and go to dinner this Thursday night! I'll talk to Chels and see what she says! Let me know if that works for you!