Thursday, June 5, 2008

Uuugghhh!

Ok, sorry that my blog has no pictures lately....A few weeks ago I was cleaning every nook and cranny of my house like a crazy woman (for our adoption home study) and it seems that I have either become soooo organized and put my camera in 'just the right spot' so I wouldn't lose it OR I threw it away while completely sterilizing the place. Either way, I cannot find it and I think I am being forced to purchace a new one. Any suggestions of a realitively inexpensive good digital camera?

5 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

I hate it when I put stuff in "just the right spot"! Ha! I do it all the time. But I'm sorry you can't find your camera!

Sara said...

Mmmmm, I love cameras. I could go on for hours, but I wont- I'll just give you a few suggestions. I love canon, i like the PowerShot 630. It is a nice point-and-click, but with options for manual, if you are in to that. If you want to go for an SLR, let me know, I have all sorts of recommendations for those too.

SO- are you done with the homestudy? How did it go??

Amy said...

I need a new camera too! I didn;t out mine in the "right spot" but I wish it was in the garbage! I am thinking of the Nikon Coolpix, but I am not sure. Tell me what you decide and if it is good so I can put pictures on my blog too!

Unknown said...

Anything Canon is usually good. :) I LOVE them! let me know any updates on adoption...

Tammy said...

Oh I am so glad that I am not the only one that does these kinds og things!You know you will find it right after you purchase a new one don't you! I need to get a new one too. One day! Good luck in finding or purchasing a camera!