My friend Penny posted this link on her blog and I loved it so much that I wanted to pass it on too... We all know and remember that Christ died for us, but I think sometimes we could use a little reminder of just how he lived for us too. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have. Love ya!
click here
Go to the left and pause my music player and then make sure the volume is up on your computer. Enjoy
7 years ago
3 comments:
That was such a touching video. Thanks for sharing the link! I really enjoyed watching it.
I love this. My dad sent it to me and I didn't save the link. Thanks for posting. I love it.
Hey how was your weekend with family in town? It was good to see you for a couple minutes at the store!
Post a Comment