Friday, April 11, 2008

help?

Ok, so to all my computer savvy friends out there... you know who you are and I applaud you. I just spent like 3 hours customizing my blog and I still don't know what I am doing. So, I have a question. Do you see the big thick white strips in my layout? Anyone know what those are? Does it have to do with the paper that I picked as a background? I have this digital scrapbooking program (which I used to do this) and I created a page that was 12x12 because I had to pick a size, so I just figured bigger is better. Is the paper I used too small? Is it too big? Is that why my background is all sectioned off? By the way, all your blogs out there look great, so I am expecting some answers. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

The only thing we (mostly Ryan) can think of is that the picture of the paper has a white background and is making the border. You should be able to use any photo program and crop out your picture so there isn't a border. I had this problem with my header and that is how I fixed it. I am actually not smart enough to put a cute background like that! I just used a plain old color that kind of matched. Bravo for getting it this far!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I would have been more help If i had known...stupid flu! I am glad that you got it all worked out though :) Looks so cute.