Amy and Ryan....thank you. I had enough sense to figure out the reason why there was a white edge on my header but didn't have enough brains to apply the same concept to the rest of it. I guess 3 hours trying to speak computer lingo didn't suit me well. Thank you! You guys rock!
7 comments:
I love your new look! Way cute! So when do ya want to go to dinner?! Ha! Ha! Luv ya!!
Your blog looks really cute Sarah!!
I need some blogging lessons...mine is lame. Yours looks really good! I saw that relflections of Christ video...so good. Who did it?
Hello Sarah and Jimi- so fun to meet again this way! I moved to Weber my senior year and don't really remember you guys, but Isaac does and he says HI!! (as if I would ever be able to get him to leave a comment!). I've been reading through your blog and see that you are also in the adoption process- me, you and Amy should all get together and have a nice cry!! Are you going through LDS FS?
The new look is amazing. You did a great job. I may have to get some help in the future with mine!
Hi Sarah! So fun to get a comment from you! I obviously had to track you down and see what you are up to. :) Its true, I think it has been since high school since we last chatted. Time just flies by. You look great. Didnt even know you married Jimi. :) So sorry to hear of the health situation...being a woman is lame sometimes, huh? But on the other hand it is wonderful. There is a great article about adoption in this months Ensign...cant remember what it is called, but it is about adoption and having children, its awesome. Good luck with everything. Any child would be lucky to have you. You are such a wonderful person, the Lord will take care of you.
Your blog is DANG cute girl!
Post a Comment