Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way...




I hope you all enjoy a good egg hunt and a yummy dinner this Sunday and hope that we all take a minute to reflect on the real meaning behind these fun traditions. I am so thankful for the blessings the Gospel has brought my little family and for the knowledge we have of our Savior's life, His death and resurrection and the gift He has given to all.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love that cartoon!
We had stake conference today and Elder Jeffery R. Holland spoke. It was wonderful and really made us reflect on the Savior and the real reason we celebrate Easter. Although I do like chocolate bunnies!

Tammy said...

Love the cartoon. Easter was great. Hope you had a great one too. I love Easter it is a great time to remmeber the reason we celebrate.

Tracy Smythe said...

It was fun to spend Easter with you guys. And baking bread...and making chocolate strawberries...and having you take pictures of my optic nerve.

Tammy said...

I love your blog lift! Thanks for your message. I will have to call Tori. Talk to you tomorrow.
PS I agree we need to get together soon. Maybe a card night and munchies?