
Ok, so I love American Idol and I particularly love many of the boys this season. First, our little Utah native, David Archuleta. He is so sweet and innocent and has a killer voice.... "it's like butta." Next, would be David Cook. I think he rocks and when he does his little half smile while jammin out, well he's not too shaby on the eyes, right? I also like like that Castro kid although not loving his dirty hair, but it works for him.
As for the girls....I like Brooke White and her heartfelt performances. Does anyone know for sure, is she LDS? I'm thinking so. I also like the tattooed Irish girl, Carly.
Anyway, every week my sister does a little idol recap on her blog, so if you are a fan, you should check it out.... thesmythers.blogspot.com
FYI I changed out all my music to my favorite Idol contestants, let me know if I forgot anyone...
4 comments:
I LOVE American Idol too. I like all the same people you do. Especially Brooke...So sweet! I never miss a show. Although, I really should vote, I never do.
We haven't watched this season. I may need to check it out. I missed talking to you Sunday! Primary was good though! Hey my nephews are coming down next week and are bringing Guitar Hero...you should come and play!
Can I just admit that I've never acutally watched an entire episode of Idol? I think I'm the last living person in the United states--scratch that--world not to. Maybe I'll start up next season. Your tips sound good, so next season I'll be looking for an update to get me started :).
I just started watching this season and I am hooked! I was so scared for Brooke tonight! And I LOVE the Davids! We should have a party and watch together!
Post a Comment