Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Trace!


Today is my sister, who just happens to also be my best friend, Tracy's 32nd Birthday! Happy Birthday Trace! You are such a great sister, mom, wife, daughter and friend. You are always doing things for everyone around you. Trace, you are so fun to be around and I really really don't want you guys to move away. What will I do without you?? And because I am not as on top of things as you are, this is your birthday card. It's my new thing, no mailed cards, just thoughtful blogs.....I love you! Happy Birfday.

2 comments:

Tracy Smythe said...

Thank you for the wonderful birthday message. That was very kind and super sweet. I feel honored to have a post in my honor!

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

Oh that post is so sweet...and I LOVE your adoption blog. You two are so strong, and I can tell you have a wonderful marriage. We are doing great! Working a ton, and training our guts out for the Ogden 1/2 Marathon, and did I tell you that Wayne is engaged to my cousin and they are running it as well!! Crazy! And as far as Dave's job, his is currently going really well, so we have held off on the job hunt stuff for a while. We have been very blessed and are very happy to have each other.How are you guys?