Hey everyone! Jimi and I finally completed our adoption blog and hope that you will post the link on your own blog pages...it's kinda scary putting it all out there for the world to see, but felt strongly that this is the way we needed to do it, at least for now. Thanks so much to all of you for your support and love. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and friends. We love you all!
http://www.jarsoflove.blogspot.com/
7 years ago
3 comments:
Good luck! I'll be praying for you.
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you guys!!!! I will defiantly be checking in LOTS. Good luck :)
Congratulations on the blog. It is so cute and sincere. A birth mother would be crazy not to pick you guys! I posted it on my blog links. Can we comment on it and say how awesome you guys are? Or no posts on that one? You're in my prayers!
Post a Comment