Monday, March 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day is so magical!  I remember when I was five years old I got a kitchen from Santa.  I loved that kitchen!  Ryan and I even ate Christmas dinner at the little counter.  I played for hours and hours with that and dreamed of being a mommy.  I was so excited this year for Santa to bring Grace her own little kitchen and she loved it!




She walked straight to the kitchen and started playing with the pots and pans that bubble and make noises.  Very high tech, much more so than my little one many years ago!


My mom has wanted a gas range for a few years and this year Santa brought her one.  Gracie was so excited!  She said, "Namma, you got a new kitchen too!" 







Jimi got a Kindle Fire from Santa and I got the new Silhouette Craft Cutter. 



My mom made all of us girls these cute aprons.  She is so talented.

Grace even got one to match mommy's.

My dad didn't want to leave the boys out, so he got them bank robber masks?  :)

Grandma was so busy sewing this year!  She also made all the littles these cute bed rolls.  The kids LOVED them!  Grace gets plenty of use out of hers too.


Grampa and little Molly.  So sweet.  Merry Christmas!  It was a great day!

No comments: