Saturday, July 16, 2011

1st haircut and last lunch date

The day before we left I finally decided to get Gracie's haircut.  I had put it off and put it off because 1-I loved being able to pull it up in cute little do-dah piggies and 2-If I had it cut, then she wouldn't be my baby anymore.  I guess knowing that we were moving away from everyone and I wouldn't HAVE to do her hair all the time made it all ok.  So chopped it off we did!  Her hair was so long in the back that we cut off almost 4 inches!  Woah G, you did so good!  No tears or freak outs!  YOU, my dear, are growing up too fast.


LOVE this little face!  And look, it is already happening, she is already turning into a little lady!



After the haircut, we headed to lunch with Auntie and Spence and Cart and Grammie.  So many times Tracy and I would meet up at this sandwich place in Ogden for lunch and then went to the Treehouse to let the kids play.  I miss my sister and our traditions so very much. 

We love Old Grist Mill and already miss their yummy sandwiches and cookies. 


But most of all we miss these faces that love it too!

No comments: