Thursday, April 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home














I had Jimi snap some pictures before I started dismantling everything.  I wanted to remember how things looked and have pictures to show Gracie of her first house.  Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a photo of my craft room when it looked cute and now it is just filled with a mass of boxes so what is the point?  Also, our bedroom doesn't look awesome.  A few months ago we upgraded to a king sized bed!  It is heavenly!  BUT I forgot to take a picture of our old bed and cute bedding, now nothing fits and I haven't gotten around to making anything new. 

3 comments:

Cayley said...

Your house is so cute! I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and it looks like I've missed a lot! Congrats on Jimi's new job. That sounds like a neat experience to move to Seattle. Good luck in your adoption efforts!

Cayley said...

Oh ya....and where did you get your adorable crib and dresser?!? I love it!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

That's a great idea! I always like looking back on the photos of every day life. Good luck moving!