Grama and Grampa Jarman are in Costa Rica serving an 18 month mission so before they left we had a fun day together playing games at Uncle Mark's office in Salt Lake. First we met up at Crown Burger (Grampa's request) and ate some good and greasy food. Then we went to the Hardware Building where Mark works as a computer game illustrator. What a cool place! The building itself was so neat, an old revamped warehouse that is very artsy and chic. I think Mark must have every teenage boy's dream job. There were video games to play and break rooms with wiis and xboxes. Perfect place for the Jarmans to get together and play. Thanks Mark!
Rose put together an awesome slide show of Steve and Frances and their children and grandchildren. Here we all are gathering together to watch.
Cousins: Emily, Seth, Grace, Rachel and Ally
If only I didn't cut Jimi out of this picture, it would have been a perfect pic of the 4 of the 6 Jarman boys.
Oh my gosh does this girl have the 'Jarman videogame/car bug'. She was in heaven pushing all the buttons and driving the car.
Grama and Grampa posing with Mark's artwork.
And finally...THE CAKE! Gracie had been eyeing this thing since we went to Costco earlier in the day, I kept telling her we had to wait for the party. When the party came and we hadn't dug into it yet, she took matters into her own hands.
It was a fun night spent together. The only thing would have made it perfect is if we had Steve, Jen, Abby and Leigh from St. Louis and Brad from down south. We missed you all!
REVISION: Kate, we missed you too! I am sorry I forgot to add you, you were NOT forgotten. :)
2 comments:
I love the hardware building that was where Albertsons office was. I worked there for two years. but i was up on teh third floor. looks like you had a great time!!
I'm so sad I missed this! I hope you missed me too
Post a Comment