Just a typical day around here.
I was folding laundry in the family room and Gracie was super quiet. I went upstairs to find this sad little apple on my counter all alone. Gracie was on the other side trying out another apple. I guess this one didn't make the cut.
Every now and again Gracie wants to play dress up. The other day when she woke up from a nap she insisted that she wear this tutu. I had to change her shirt because she had drooled all over it and it was soaked (getting more teeth) and she ran down the hall and slid down the stairs before I could get another one on her. It was a warm day and she looked so cute and was having so much fun being topless that I just let her play like that for a few minutes or maybe even several hours. She has so much fun being a girly girl. Don't worry, we really do wear shirts around her most days.
Later than night, after we got dressed, we had dill pickles for dinner. Well "we" didn't, but maybe a certain little girl did. Gracie LOVES pickles. Thankfully she cannot yet open the fridge but whenever I do, she is standing there ready to help herself to a pickle. She even knows that she needs to get the pickle pincher out of the drawer and hand it to me so I can help her get one out of the jar.
This may also have been the day when she ate 2 1/2 fiber one bars. The next day....well we didn't take pictures of the next day. :)
For the record, I did not give them all to her! She had 1/2 of mine, then conned her Auntie to give her one while I was at a funeral and her father to give her one while I was grocery shopping.
1 comment:
i need to post what Tate eats, i swear its practically nothing and when he does it is the most random items. Love our toddlers!!
Post a Comment