We had two different birthday parties for Gracie a week apart from each other, plus we did some fun stuff on her actual birthday! We are partied out!
 |
Gracie and Carter are 13 days apart. So we split the difference between their
birthdays and had a blue and pink party.
We had a pre-party swimming party with all the boy cousins. Gracie is so not afraid to jump
in and get dirty with all her boy cousins.
|
7 comments:
YEAH!! Happy Birthday Gracie!! She is such a doll! I love her little outfit.
Happy Birthday Gracie. Gosh she is ADORABLE! I love that she went to town on her cake. hehe. The party was so cute too!
that looks like the cutest birthday! Gracie looked adorable, can't wait to see that little tyke.
HOW FUN
Happy Birthday Gracie!!
What a fun party! I love the pictures! I love the cake all over thier faces! Gracie looks like she had a blast! Love that little one tons!
PS I got CJ's cake at walmart
I love the cake pictures, so cute! And all of the decorations and her outfit are darling, you are one talented girl!
I can't believe it's been a year!!! Congrats! She is so dang cute! I need to come see her! I love you guys!!
Post a Comment