7 years ago
Monday, September 13, 2010
FrontRunner and real birthday.
On Gracie's actual birthday we had planned to meet Kristy, Gracie's birthmother, down in Salt Lake at the Utah State Fair but the weather was cold and rainy for most of the day, so our plans quickly changed. We ended up riding the FrontRunner down, it was our first time and was kinda fun for Gracie, then took Trax to The Gateway and met Kristy, her fiance' and her mom and dad at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Sadly, I was more worried about Gracie eating something for dinner than I was about taking pictures and I completely forgot to snap a single picture! I know they all did, so I am going to have to bum some off of them.... Here is our documented train ride though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at her on the train...she looks like she had a blast! He is so big!
Post a Comment