Happy 1st Birthday, Gracie!!
I cannot believe that an entire year has passed so quickly and our baby girl is a year old! This last year has truly been a dream and I am so blessed to be this cutie's mamma. Love you, Gracie!
At one year you:
*go up and down stairs
*wave good-bye and goodnight
*say "Otsy" for Roxy
*give hugs to everydog you see
*sometimes give hugs to mom and dad
*shake your head yes and no when we ask you a question
*love to sit in your chair
*love to dance to any type of music....including the MoTab
*hide my phone and the remote every single day and then when I ask for them, you go find them.
*have 8 teeth.
*are starting to run.
*have had your first black eye and goose egg.
*make us laugh and smile every single day!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! awesome! Happy Birthday Princess!!!!!!
happy birthday girl!
Post a Comment