Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One year ago.

One year ago today I woke up for the first time knowing that I was going to be a mom in just a few short months.  One year ago yesterday we were told by our angel birthmom that we were going to be parents.  One year.  So much has happened in this last year and most days go by too fast.  I remember this day a year ago and wishing my summer away for September to come and now, now I just want time to stand still. 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That just brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you!

Holly said...

You are the most deserving person to be a Mom!! I am so happy that day came for you!!

Potter Family!! said...

Sarah,

Every time i read your posts you are always so uplifting.. Little Gracie is sooo BLESSED to have you as her mommy.. she is being raised my an amazing women who is the best example of a what a mommy should be!! I am sooo happy for you are your sweet family if anyone deserves to be this happy its you!! CONGRATS again!!! Love ya!! :)