Thursday, October 8, 2009

We have done quite a bit of this these past few days....Gracie has Reflux and we finally got her on medication tonight! It has been a rough few days, but I am proud to say that despite all the throwing up, she has still managed to gain another pound.
10 lbs 3 0z.

One of the few times we actually got dressed this week... and her first time in real jeans! She isn't really amused that I am taking a picture of her screaming, but she is just so cute, tears and all.
We have been doing a lot of this, lounging and relaxing, or at least trying to....reflux is not fun! She thinks Bruno is funny.


Oh....I like the bouncer! It makes my tummy feel good!


We think she is going to be a dancer with these long stems!



Funny face


I just liked the angle of this one, her feet looke huge!


Kristy, do you remember this pose from the ultrasound? I am so glad we caught it in a picture. So sweet.


So much a lady.





Ahh at last, a really deep sleep!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness! I love the pictures with her hands on her knees. I am so, so,so glad you caught that on film! That was one of my favorite parts of her ultrasound. I swear she knew she was on display when I was watching her through my belly. Can you believe that was clear back in April?? It made my day to know she is still does that!! Old habits die hard, I guess. :) And yes, I know you only posted these pics minutes ago, but I was so excited about them and I had to write right away! And oh my goodness my little angel does have long legs!! Love and miss all of you! xoxo Kristy