SARAH!!!! I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN MONTHS AND I AM SO EXTEMELY HAPPY AT WHAT I FOUND WHEN I GOT ON! I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU GUYS! YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU TWO AS PARENTS.... IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU CANT EVEN STAND IT! I MISS DOING YOUR HAIR! MY PHONE NUMBER IS 3097089 I WOULD LOVE TO CATCH UP!!!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
That's adorable! Let's get her watching So You Think You Can Dance too!
She is adorable!! Congrats!
OMG....she is getting so big!!! HOW FUN!!! She is such a DOLL!!!
that is the cutest picture ever!!! Love it!
SARAH!!!! I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN MONTHS AND I AM SO EXTEMELY HAPPY AT WHAT I FOUND WHEN I GOT ON! I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU GUYS! YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU TWO AS PARENTS.... IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU CANT EVEN STAND IT! I MISS DOING YOUR HAIR! MY PHONE NUMBER IS 3097089 I WOULD LOVE TO CATCH UP!!!
Post a Comment