Ok, so I have been in a complete and total funk lately. I have not been myself. Sometimes I think that just happens. Life gets a little too overwhelming. Our situation is not what what we thought it would be. We start to dwell on all the junk and forget about all the gems. Ya know? Why? Why do we let that happen? Well, my two great friends at work noticed. Even with all they are dealing with in their own lives, they noticed and then they sent me this:
It was soo beautiful, I almost didn't want to even take it apart and eat it! I feel very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Thanks Liz and Ruth! You girls are the best! We have been through a lot these past few months and I have a hunch that we will go through many more milestones and hurdles together in the future. I am so very grateful to have you in my life!
Truly, I am the one that "scored" when I met you! ;)
9 comments:
I agree it does look almost too good to eat!!! I am sorry that you have been in a "funk". I think it is going around!!! I too have felt the same way. Be it tired, overwhelmed, just bummed, who knows. But know that you have many *hugs* and lots of prayers headed your direction from AZ. Hang in there!!! Love, Jackie
I love you....hope you have a great day.
Seriously, what's better than getting flowers that you can eat? It looks delicious! I hate those "in a funk" days, it happens to everyone. Thank goodness for great friends. Keep smiling!
Oh man, I love those! It is so pretty, I've always wanted to take a stab at making them. Maybe this summer...if I have the inclination? Anyway, sorry about your funk. You're so great and you're such a wonderful person that I'm sorry for those hurdles. I can't offer much, but I hope you know how much I love you! I know you've been a beacon in my life, so know that you are just as giving as those cute friends of yours.
I hope everything starts going better. That basket is BEAUTIFUL! I am drooling just looking at it. Chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite. I am glad you have such great friends to be there for you:)
What great friend. I am sure you enjoyed this treat when you finally began eating it! Looks yummy.
Sarah let me just tell you what without you and Ruth and my family I wouldn't have had the strenght to get through my challenges you are truly one of the lights at the end of my very dark tunnel. Thanks for being there when I needed you the most- It is so nice to know you will always be there for me. Love you!Liz
oh yummy i want one!
That's so nice & it looks delicious. I hope you are out of the slump soon. You are blessed with many joys in your life, keep your chin up :)
Post a Comment