I got this as an email, but decided to post it on here instead. It’s not as easy as you might think to use only one word answers! I actually had to change a few because they were two words. Try it yourself and pass it along... have fun :)
1. Where is your cell phone? table
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your significant other? kind
3. Your hair? changes
4. Your mother? Christlike
5. Your father? generous
6. Your favorite thing? DVR
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your favorite drink? fountain
3. Your hair? changes
4. Your mother? Christlike
5. Your father? generous
6. Your favorite thing? DVR
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your favorite drink? fountain
9. Your dream/goal? motherhood
10. What room you are in? family
11. Your hobby? creating
10. What room you are in? family
11. Your hobby? creating
12. Your fear? loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. Where were you last night? family
15. Something that you aren't? angry
16. Muffins? poppyseed
17. Wish list item? baby
18. Where you grew up? Utah
19. Last thing you did? applesause
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your TV? on
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. Where were you last night? family
15. Something that you aren't? angry
16. Muffins? poppyseed
17. Wish list item? baby
18. Where you grew up? Utah
19. Last thing you did? applesause
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your TV? on
22. Your pets? Spoiled!
23. Friends? strong
24. Your life? happy
25. Your mood? relaxed
23. Friends? strong
24. Your life? happy
25. Your mood? relaxed
26. Missing someone? always
27. Your car? new
28. Something you're not wearing? earrings
29. Your favorite store? craft
30. Your favorite color? yellow
27. Your car? new
28. Something you're not wearing? earrings
29. Your favorite store? craft
30. Your favorite color? yellow
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? today
33. Who will add this to their blog? Liz
34. One place that I go to over and over? work
35. One person who emails me regularly? DSW
37. One place you would like to go right now? cruise
38. One person who really gets you? Jimi
32. Last time you cried? today
33. Who will add this to their blog? Liz
34. One place that I go to over and over? work
35. One person who emails me regularly? DSW
37. One place you would like to go right now? cruise
38. One person who really gets you? Jimi
39. One TV show you watch all the time? Friends
40. One thing you cannot live without? Love
6 comments:
Love this post :) way fun idea
Hey Sarah, I was going to talk to you after sacrament, but didn't catch ya. So let me know what night I can come by and get that stuff from you. I have something wed. I will be in tooele. but other than that whenever. also, how much I owe you! You are the best, sorry its such short notice. and if you don't have any bows, i can get them from you later. :) thanks thanks thanks!
Hey cutie! I love the post on your cute little Roxy. Aren't they little blessings for us all. We ALMOST got a puppy for the kids for Christmas, but we decided to wait until they're a little bit bigger so they can help out more with it. Maybe next year. So what's new with you? How are things going?
I like this, you really have to be creative.
I Love you so so much! Thank you for your sweet comments you have left me. I am crying right now! Not for me. For you. I pray every day for you and Jimi. You are ALWAYS on my mind and I know things will work out for you guys. I'm sure you hear this a lot, but it's true. Out of anyone, you deserve to have this gift of being a mother. You are amazing and you are such a great example to me. I have so much to say to you, but I just don't know how to say it! We SERIOUSLY need to get together soon. Know that I am always here for you. I love you.
Thanks so much!! She's doing ALOT better!! The last few days she's turned back into my Hailey!! You are so sweet and thoughtful..RSV is hard to go through it scares me at night that I wouldnt wake up if she needed me...NO FUN!!!
Hope everything is going good with you and your family!!!
Chels!!
Post a Comment