Thursday, December 11, 2008

This just in...

Ok, I am such a sap for a happy ending!
So, here's to six weeks of watching these girls fight, claw and cheat their way into this man's heart! Here's to a happily ever after for this cute single dad.....and let's just hope they make it the season finale! I am keeping my fingers crossed that he picked the 'girl-next-door' and that he doesn't turn into a total jerk and that this one may stick!

6 comments:

kaylinannette said...

AMEN!

Melissa said...

I love that you love this! And didn't he dodge a bullet when DeAnna rejected him? I think she turned out to be a major diva.

Kristina said...

AMEN.AMEN.AMEN
I can't wait to watch it..woot,woot...I hope he ends up with someone super sweet and kind, and NOT a DIVA...

Tammy said...

It will be fun to watch...

Johnstun Fam said...

when does it air? I want to watch it so bad!

Erin said...

I can not wait for this to come on! I too hope he picks the girl next door and not some Diva!