I really wanted to go to the Festival of Trees. We usually go each year and this year the days just got away from us and it didn't happen. I felt jipped! I love seeing how creative some people can be when it come to decorating a tree. (I love to daydream about what their homes must look like :) ) Some are so creative and so out there while some are more traditional. Either way, I think it is such a fun thing to do and the proceeds go to such a worthy cause.
Well....I got to thinking, why don't I just post a picture of my tree and ask anyone who reads this (even if I don't know you) to post a picture of their Christmas tree and then leave me a comment and then I will come check out your tree and leave you a comment! Let's see how it goes....
Oh, Christmas Tree!
5 comments:
oh sarah! your tree is beautiful! i don't know if i'll be posting my tree on my blog, but i loved seeing yours! you should check out kate's tree, it's purdy... you'll like it. onemangotree.blogspot.com
merry christmas!!
I will have take some pictures and try to get them on here later tonight. What a fun idea. I love your tree. It is beautiful!
Sarah, I think your tree could be in the festival of tree's. It is beautiful!!
Sarah I LOVE it!! You ARE so creative :) I could totally see you entering a tree in festival of trees! And our tree is little and humble, so I won't bore you, but someday I will go all out! ha
Hi Sarah! Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you!
Post a Comment