I love to craft. Only, it is rare that I actually stick with something to actually see it from beginning to end. I decided to make a diaper cake for my good friend, Amy, who just recently adopted the most beautiful little girl. I was so pleased with the outcome, I decided to post some pictures. If any of you out there want to learn how to do this, it is so easy and I actually found step by step instructions on youtube. Ohhh, the beauty of the internet! I love it!
The flowers on the cake are actually headbands that I made myself. One day I am going to sell them when I own my boutique. A girl can dream right? If you are intersted in buying a cute headband, let me know!
I also made my first attempt at a tutu. It was so fun to do and turned out so cute. This is going to be my new thing, so if you are having a girl and know me, watch out, cause you are gonna get a tutu!
And here are my cute little nephews Spencer and Tommy modeling my headbands and tutus. I actually made the headbands for babies, so the actual band was a little tight on their heads (that is why it looks so tight and constricting and kinda like headlamp spotlight things). I was worried that they would just rip them off, but NOPE, they both loved them and kept them on until their dads caught on to what I was doing.
I need more nieces!
What sweet little boys! Thanks Trace and Sharon for letting me dress up your little guys.
16 comments:
Oh my gosh! You're amazing...that looks so awesome, I can't believe you made that :)
That stuff is so so so cute!!! If I'm having a girl I'm definitely going to have to order one of everything! You are so amazing!!!
Okay Sarah! How cute are those headbands!! I'll take some! And Gracie would love a little tutu. Let me know how much!
so cute!!! I need to learn, I know lots of ladies having babies. And girls! :) YOu are so crafty!
Hi Sarah, this is Amber Stoker I found your blog and wanted to say hi. I love you diaper cake, head bands and the tutu. If my daughter would wear headbanda I would ask if I could buy one off of you. You are so crafty they are way cute!!
I'm coming to you for the next girl baby shower gift I need. Or if a little girl ever comes my way! So talented!!
Well look at you all crafty.. I love the cake,and would love to know how. That's to funny the boys were modeling everything for you.lol..
I have all boys, or I would love a headband. Maybe I could get one for myself.lol.
Cute diaper cake! I agree that we need to make a plan and do it! What are you up to this weekend? Call me. And Jimmy's such a liar, when he called me back he made up some story about being in the basement. I have plenty of girls, so you'll have to show mw your cute stuff!!
Sarah I love it!! I would love to learn how to make that! I love doing craft things, but by the time I buy all the stuff, it seems like I keep puting it off and then it never gets done! ha But seriously, you are so talented!
I love my diaper cake and I don't ever want to take it apart! Thank you so much! I put on of the headbands on Cassie the other day, but her head is still a bit small- the flower is almost as big as her head! Soon she will be wearing them everyday though! We need to do a craft night to make headbands!
Ode to my crafty friend. This is by far the cutest diaper cake I have ever seen. You are so fun-love working with you!
You are such a talent! I will definitely need you to show me how to make that adorable diaper cake. I've seen them before, but they've never looked as cute as yours did. Awesome!
I tagged you! check it out on my blog!
Wow! that is amazing, I will call you on Kylee's next birthday.I am glad you are doing well.Your in my thoughts.
That is the cutest diaper cake ever... and your blog background is adorbale... Luvs ya, miss ya.
p.s. The place I went camping didnt really have a name... it was jsut a piece of land on the Columbia River... I will tell you more about it later. We need to get together soon.
I love it. I totally need you to teach me how to make it. I like this one better than the one I made. I love the tutu and headbands too. You are amazing!
Post a Comment